By Joshua Barker on 26/09/2014

Mr. Electric Cornwall and Plymouth find a wooden fuse board after a radio phone in

While listening to the radio Stan Barlow heard a story he thought he could help out with. Frank from Mylor in Cornwall had lost all his electric and his supplier was refusing to help.

As the nights are now drawing in Stan knew how important it would be for a man of Frank's age to have his lights that evening so he didn't accidentally trip over anything and hurt himself. Stan sent round an electrician free of charge that evening to see what Mr. Electric could do to help. The electrician managed to get Frank's lights back on before the darkness closed in, but more importantly identified dangerous wiring and a fuse board that was constructed from wood.

Wooden fuse boards often have no surge protection and exposed circuits, this creates massive safety risks including electrocution and fire hazards. 

Mr. Electric is now working on making Frank's house safe, but if you have any concerns about your or a friends fuse board please get in touch for advice. 

Five reasons to choose Mr Electric

  • World leading range of energy saving technologies.
  • All work carried out is guaranteed to give you peace of mind
  • Free no-obligation quotations for every job. We tell you how much a job will cost up front so there are never any nasty surprises
  • Fixed pricing policy, no hidden costs and no call out fees. Ever.
  • Our highly trained staff can provide comprehensive solutions to any electrical problem, so whatever your electrical need, we will be able to fix the problem.

Back to Home

Share This